Release of 2020 GCE O Level Results
The 2020 GCE O Level Results will be released on 11 Jan 2021 at 2 p.m.
Please adhere to the following Safe Management Measures (SMM):
1. Please note that only students are allowed to be in school to collect their results. Please see details of the SMM in the letter to parents/guardians on the Release of GCE O-level Results sent on 28 Oct 2020.
2. Students who are unwell / have family members who are unwell with flu-like symptoms / are placed on Quarantine Order (QO), Stay-Home Notice (SHN) or Leave Of Absence (LOA) are not allowed to enter the school to collect their results. In any of the cases above, please contact Mr Tan Siong Leong to arrange for a relative/guardian to collect the results from the office. Students can also view their results online via SEAB’s result release system at www.seab.gov.sg from 2.30 p.m. on 11 Jan using their SingPass.
3. Students are to be in their Uniform 1 or 2 with proper hairstyles and hair colour, as well as proper school shoes and socks. Students with inappropriate hairstyles or hair colour will not be allowed to enter the school.
4. Students are to bring their oral digital thermometers as temperature taking will be conducted prior to the release of results.
5. Students are to report in their respective classrooms from 1.45 p.m. to 2 p.m. Please do not come in earlier than 1.45 p.m.
6. Students who come in later than 2 p.m. will be housed in GEAR Room 1 and will receive their results after 2.30 p.m.