Home > About Us > Partners: Parent Support Group
Partners: Parent Support Group
A community of dedicated parents, ready to serve and bond with love and care.
We work in partnership with the school to nurture our children.
To work in partnership with stakeholders in providing holistic education and improving educational outcomes.
1. Foster and enhance ties between the school and parents.
2. Help develop a stronger bond between parents and children.
3. Keep parents informed of the policies, programmes and developments of the school.
4. Collaborate with the school in efforts to educate students through support, participation and organisation of activities.
5. Promote and inculcate school values through programmes.
6. Encourage social interaction among parents, students and other stakeholders of the school.
How Parents Can Benefit from Joining the WGS PSG
1. Dialogues with School Leaders and staff to better understand school policies.
2. Have a better understanding of the school-based activities.
3. Obtain more insights on parenting through workshops and networking with other parents to help your child in their growing years.
How Your Child Can Benefit
1. Develop a positive attitude and behaviour.
2. Achieve more in school regardless of socio-economic background.
3. Bridge the cultural gap between school and home.
Secondary 1 Registration & Campfire
|Cakes for Family Members|
Fruits for Famiy Members
Welcome Tea for Secondary 1 Parent Support Group
|Welcome Cakes||Existing PSG Members and Newly-joined PSG Members|
Chinese New Year Celebration
|Chinese New Year Celebration with the Lion Dance Troop
|God of Wealth
||Packing CNY goodies for the Elderly
|CNY Concert||Packing CNY goodies for the Elderly
|Mooncake Making||Lanterns & Mooncakes Galore|
Hari Raya and Christmas Celebrations
PSG & Staff Race
Orchid Bowl (Chevrons)
Woodgrove Secondary School
|East Coast Park
To motivate all students and staff in the upcoming examinations
(Role Modelling of Values)
Sunshine Welfare Action Mission Home
|Red Cross Home for the Disabled|
|Lightening the Day with some Dance Moves||Performing for the Elderly at MWS Christalite Methodist Home|
|Spinning the Bingo Wheel||
Children Aid Society (Melrose Home)
Local & Overseas Trips
Gardens by the Bay